The Mason Pipeline Committee (MPC) Stop-NED Video Contest (“the Contest”) begins on or about February 24, 2016 at 12:00 noon EST and ends on May 15, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM EDT.
- To enter the Contest:
- Visit http://nhpipelineawareness.org/mpc-video-contest/,
- Fill out and submit the entry form, being sure to
- Provide a link to your video(s).
- Each video must:
- Be no longer than two (2) minutes,
- Be your original work and not contain any third party copyrighted material, nor any obscene, defamatory or illegal material,
- Include production credits in the first ten seconds. This time does not count towards the two-minute total limit.
- Include the words “NED Pipeline: the worst choice for New England” and “Sponsored by the MPC” at some point in the video.
- Each contestant must on request supply:
- Releases from all persons referenced to, described in, or appearing in the video, and
- Evidence or references to substantiate all facts cited in the video.
- No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have written permission to use the material for this contest. MPC can request copies of the written permission.
- After April 15, 2016, the MPC will judge all eligible videos based on the following criteria:
- visual or emotional impact
- adherence to the theme “The NED pipeline is the worst choice for New England”.
Winners will be notified by June 1, 2016.
- Six (6) prizes will be awarded. The one (1) 1st Prize is $3000, the two (2) 2nd Prizes are $2000 each, and the three (3) 3rd Prizes are $1000 each. Prizes will be awarded at a public ceremony when the contest is over. If there are not enough entries, MPC may terminate the Contest without awarding any prizes. If you have already entered the contest, you will be notified.
- When you submit your video, you grant to MPC a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CCL4), and the attached file (PDF) provides the full text. Some aspects of CCL4 are:
- MPC can copy, change, and redistribute your video;
- MPC can give you credit for the video; and
- MPC must provide a link to the text of CCL4.
- If MPC desires to use your photograph, name, biographical information, or address (city and state only) for advertising and promotional purposes, MPC must seek your permission.
- All issues and questions concerning this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Hampshire. The Contest is open to all participants. The Contest is void where prohibited.
- If any part of these Contest Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of these Contest Rules shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision, or the invalid or illegal portion of a provision, were not contained herein.